Mobilus in India

Blog of month long trip to India - Dec/Jan 06/07

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

1 day to go

EEEEEkkk - one day to go! While listening to Blue Rodeo I am sewing on my patches - Canada flag patches that my Mom and sis Bren trawled Ottawa for, camera bag, check, day back pack, check, frame back pack - yet to do. I am packed - 4 t-shirts, 1 jeans, 1 capri, 1 long cotton pant, 1 cotton skirt (for Managalore to conceal ankles), 1 socks for plane...1 blankie, 1 huge duffle bag at the bottom, and tons of girl stuff - shampoo, lotion, sun tan lotion, antibiotic cream, malerial pills...which I tried for first time yesterday and promptly slept for 3 hours...hopefully not today! So when you have to travel minimal and know it will be on your back, amazing how I can cut back....one pair of shoes girls - my treking Keen sandles...that is it....aaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Ahhh but the pictures I will take! Off I go, 1 pen, 1 flashlight (my Dad taught me that one), one ipod, 2 back up camera batteries (I taught me that), 1 book, 1 notebook, DEET, 1 mosquite net to sleep under....one day to go....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have much to say, but you know it already. I'll stay connectled re blog. much love m

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home