Mobilus in India

Blog of month long trip to India - Dec/Jan 06/07

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day in Bangalore

Met a gal today from NY - but now NY accent - she was touring for 6 mo and just finished a volunteer session teaching English and computers in Delhi...game for it my daughters? Perhaps in a few years! Susie is so-so...she is up resting now - I am dosing her with digestive cookies, water and imodium...alas - she is a total trooper. Back to Bangalore crazyness...J-dog the food you and C-dog packed - total saviour - saving the last of the nuts/raisins...they are my morning breakfast. Well words fail I always pull out your photo of J and C and the group photo of us 4 and pantomime something about you girls - sure to put everyone in stitches...the Indians I have met are vey impressed that all three of my family members play football, Madam...why not you they say...I point to the camera and say - who would take photos of my football playing family....I am attempting to understand cricket...I need the book Cricket for real Cricket Dummies...ha To mysore tomorrow - by bus if Susie is OK or by train to see mysore palace...hugs - M-Dog. Also thanks Allison in Ottawa for getting me measurements - you were right Brenda they were on the blog I had not fully looked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home