Mobilus in India

Blog of month long trip to India - Dec/Jan 06/07

Friday, January 05, 2007

Saturday - our last day


Wow - we cannot believe it but today is our last day - we are up and ready to go - but unheard of freezing temps in Delhi - 4 degrees - which is really cold for us with nothing warmer than a T-shirt and a fleece - so we might take a taxi ride around some sites but probably won't do so much - sitting her typing, watching the monkeys playing in the trees beside the internet - they are huddled together for warmth - it will be fun to watch something besides animal planet on TV - this is the only english station we can consistently get - sometimes we get HBO but always B rated, terribly violet movies...and food - Susie and I were talking - what do we miss,I miss the gals J & C and Marco, friends, family, I miss fresh fruits and veggies - cold sparkling mineral water, milk, my own bed, my own potty, toilet paper always available and my laptop! Leave in 12 hours for airport - it is 9:30 am - so we have the day to chill and maybe wander a bit - right now...breakfast...(PS: not my monkey picture, snagged it from Google images...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home