Mobilus in India

Blog of month long trip to India - Dec/Jan 06/07

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve - Bangalore

Hello from Bangalore. We got up early to head back to Lalbagh Rock and just climb up the rock and sit. We were however the main event and many children came up to us. A Dad, his two kids and niece and nephew sat with us for a long time. They wanted us to come to their house for food and tea and a lesson on Bangalore - but alas I wanted Miss Susie to relax - she is a total trooper but not feeling well so visiting was a little too much work for us. We tried to go back to eat at MTR Restaurant but with an hour wait - we dream only of our masala dosa...we are back on you guessed it - MG road - our favorite Bangalore hang out - we got some jewelery today and some clothes and some food. Soon we will go to our favorite clean restaurant for soup before I will drag Miss Susie back to our hotel to have her rest. It is such a trip here. People are all wishing us Happy Christmas - there are many Christians here so they are ready to celebrate Christmas with Cake and tinsel trees. If I could, I would transport myself to Ottawa for 24 hours to be with Marco, Jacquie, Coco and all my wonderful family. But I cannot - so sending love and hungs from Bangalore - KB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another one of those moments...I wish we had gone to their house. we might have ended up knowing them forever, who knows....

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home